More Custom Blog Layouts by April Showers! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

March 8, 2009

DJ Mad Max

Mike got his beat box out this weekend; it was love at first sight. Luckily, I'm secure enough in his love for me to not be jealous of an electronic toy. Yeah, I know who he calls on when he gets hungry and needs a cuddle.





Nope, haven't forgotten that people can't hear a photo, so I took this video for ya. I think we may have a prodigy on our hands. What do you think?


3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh that video is too cute!! so shel can sing and max can be his sound guy! :) ohhhh, and I am shocked you put my pooh jammies on him!! They look very cute by the way! Love you guys!! - Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Jill! As they get older we'll have to have them make shows for us. Practice makes perfect : )
    I know, right? The jammies are so cute that the fact that Pooh is involved is voided out. He is just too hansome in them for me to care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so freaking adorable!!!!! Wow he's amazing and cute! We love you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my brand of heroin. Thanks for the fix!