More Custom Blog Layouts by April Showers! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

September 2, 2009

Little Kids + Runny Noses =

Boogie Wipes. Seriously the best.product.ever. for kids with runny noses. And let us not forget the adults. C'mon. You know your nose gets sore too when you have a runny nose! As we enter cold season I think we all need to go and stock up on these. I know they're already on my shopping list.

I picked up a pack last weekend since Max had developed a cold on Friday. Let's just say I don't have to chase him to wipe his nose anymore, and that makes for a very happy Mama.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh the colds have hit out household too right now. I'm so sick of being sick and it's only the first day. Thanks for the tip. I also like the kleenex with aloe lotion when I have a cold. They don't hurt my nose. But my kids think they smell a-gusting. (disgusting)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my brand of heroin. Thanks for the fix!