More Custom Blog Layouts by April Showers! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

August 13, 2009

I lovingly title this post "Catching Up and Making Up"

Here are the pictures I have failed to post for you the last month or so. Maybe two? My apologies. Prepare yourself for a feast (in no specific order):


Happy Birthday Grandpa! (Max just completed a run through the sprinker)


Oh, the things boys will eat. Chalk, check. Bubbles, check.



Mmm. He joins the ranks of those of us who know the goodness of Sushi and Seaweed Salad. Complete with use of chopsticks! Well, a chopstick.




Max had his first official playdate. Hudson was a great host, even sharing his cheerios!
(Sorry Pat, I didn't end up with a single picture of Hudson's face!)


Playing in the rain for the first time. Yes, there have been repeats!


Climbing a tree with Grandpa. Do we have a headstart on Daddy?


Besides trees, we also like to climb cribs. Eat your heart out Batman!
Mommy was too nervous to let him do it all by himself ☺
And introducing....
The New and Improved......Haircut!
Max got his second official haircut yesterday. Now his 'do matches the other 'tude he sports every minute of his life ; )


6 comments:

  1. I love Max's new do! I love his Batman costume! I especially love the picture of him climbing his crib. It's really a boy right of passage to climb everything is sight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Max! I love the hair. We'll have to plan a get together soon, we have a new play system in our backyard for Max to climb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rockin do dude! He'll be a rock star in no time!! Chris & Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Kacey from the ThreeBayBChicks...you won our giveaway. Please send me your address so I can send you your Michael Buble CD/DVD next week. Thanks for entering. Great site and your little boy is such a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful pictures! Your son is definitely becoming cultured eating sushi and seaweed salad (I've never even had that!). Oh and I love the new haircut! That's awesome. :)

    It was so fun visiting. You have a beautiful family and a cute blog.

    Your Chum,
    Lynnette

    ReplyDelete
  6. he's gotten so big since May :o( I miss soooo much!!! but the weather is SOOOO much better :op

    anyway very cute but where are the weekly family pics and the baby bump pictures??? can't believe it's almost been five years since we drove to MN...congrats on all the accomplishments since then!!!

    peace
    ~SA~

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my brand of heroin. Thanks for the fix!