More Custom Blog Layouts by April Showers! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

January 1, 2009

Xmas Update #2

First, HAPPY NEW YEAR! We rang in 2009 with Chris and Karyn. It was great; I smell a new tradition coming on! More on our good times later.

Our second Xmas was spent with the Hanson's. A good time was had by all. We had the pleasure of welcoming Matt and Mel home on Xmas day. Grandma Pam was especially pleased to have everyone home for the holiday. We were there from the 24th thru the 26th. Max got spoiled, but thankfully wasn't too bad about readjusting to real life : )

I think I have figured out the slide show thing. There are lots of pics, I'm sure as I get the hang of it I will get better at creating them. Pictured are Grandma and Grandpa Hanson, Matt and Mel (brunettes), Chris and Karyn, Mike and I and Max. It starts on the 24th with Xmas at our house, and then moves onto Gma and Gpa's house. The reindeer outfit=Xmas Eve; the red and white outfit (& pjs)=Xmas day. Enjoy! And please let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my brand of heroin. Thanks for the fix!