More Custom Blog Layouts by April Showers! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day - Take 2

First - Happy Father's Day to all the daddy's out there. You ROCK.

And, to the daddy in our house:
I couldn't ask for a better daddy to my babies. Thank you for all your patience and understanding, humor and you that you inject into our days. We love you for it!

Oh, did you catch my grammar? Babies. As in 2:



A surprise souvenir from vacation : D My estimates say baby is due mid February. Not quite what I would have planned ; ) Also not something I would plan, baby will be here before Max is 2. We are looking to have quite the busy household.
Anyone and everyone, if you have thoughts on what we can do to help prepare Max please share in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Congratulations! I am very happy for you guys.
    Max is going to have a little brother(sister) to play. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, congratulations! This is fabulous news. You are going to be one busy household for sure. My husband and I did the same thing...two kids very close in age. It is by far the most challenging and wonderful thing I have ever done in my life. :)

    -Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!! I'm not sure how I knew it but i so incredible felt it!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love how the dress that you adore will not be fitting soon :op and how the 52 weeks of family pics will definitely show you how much the family has changed over the year :op

    I will be there when this one is born or right around then...as Bekki is due with her 2nd about the same time. Theirs is also a vacation souvenir though Bekki knew she was ovulating even if Jason didn't. :op

    peace and love and CONGRATS!!!

    ~K~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so behind! I didn't even know you were preggo! A big congrats on your pregnancy. That's wonderful. I had my two babies close together too. They are two years apart. Which means my son was only 18 months when I found out I was pregnant again.

    Tell Max everyday about the baby in your belly and how lucky he is to get a brother or sister. Just keep talking to him about it. By the time the baby comes it won't be a huge shock to Max that he has to share the spotlight.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my brand of heroin. Thanks for the fix!