More Custom Blog Layouts by April Showers! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

June 5, 2010

Denim Eyes and Muddy I's

We are loving summer, except for Elly still not liking to be out in the heat. Max is having a great time being down at Aunt Jill's. He gets to go outside almost whenever he wants to, plus two great playmates!

I am still on the job hunt, and we're going nowhere fast : ( As much as I love spending lots of time with these cuties, I want - no, need - a little security on the income side. Here's hoping that changes soon. In the meantime, I get to spend every day seeing.
Girl has eyes the various colors of denim. LOVE THEM!
And from me, Max gets eyes the color of you-know-what.
What? Mud of course! Silly you, where's your head? Showing off some mud (from the toes on up!)

Who would have thought a little bit of wet dirt could make a kid this happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my brand of heroin. Thanks for the fix!