More Custom Blog Layouts by April Showers! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

September 9, 2010

Growing Up - Miss E., 7 Months


Life with Elly at 7 months:
  • Everyone who sees you compares you to a cabbage patch doll. Okay, not everyone...but it is darn close!
  • You gabber a good deal, but so far you prefer grunting to get your point across ; )
  • You started sitting last month, and boy have you mastered it! The only time you fall over is when you are getting tired.
  • You have started to "crawl" from your sitting position. You'll reach for something until you fall forward into a crawl position. You can't really get anywhere, and you can't get yourself sat back up so this has become a bit frusterating for us all.
  • You love to pat. I love when I pick you up from your nap or diaper change and you just pat my shoulder or back : D
  • You are a piggy! Veggies and fruit twice a day, and if you would stay awake you'd get breakfast too!
  • You have also started to drink from a sippy cup. I don't know if you love getting the drink or the opportunity to gnaw on something new more.
  • You LOVE to be outside. I'll carry you in the wrap and we'll follow Max around many afternoons and you think it is all for your entertainment! The laughs you share with us are great!!
  • You've moved into size 6-9 month clothing, right on target.
  • You still wear a size 2 diaper, but soon we'll have to move to 2-3 or 3!
  • At your last appointment you weighed 16lbs 13 oz and were 26 inches long. I looked up your brothers stats from the same time in his life and he was a pound heavier and an inch longer! I guess it's all going to the cheeks ; )
  • You got to meet Aunt Mel for the first time this month. I think you have another fan : )
  • You tried table food this month, too. Meat loaf, baked potatoe, ribs, mashed potatoes and a deluxe grahm (from grandma!) are the things you've sampled so far!

2 comments:

  1. She's as precious as a doll. I love that she pats your back. That is just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her facial expressions. I fear you're going to have your hands FULL as she reaches those teenage years (and before). I can completely see her as a drama queen - now and later.

    I think you need to make more babies - although not this year - because yours are just amazing! In fact, I think you should be paid just to raise your children because they are just that special (and so are you!)

    ~SA~

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my brand of heroin. Thanks for the fix!