More Custom Blog Layouts by April Showers! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

April 15, 2009

In 11 Days...

...Max will be 1 year old. Crazy, huh?

Max had his last round of Synagis today. I was once again reminded of how lucky we are, what a great baby we have! Max gets a pretty hefty dose of Synagis becuase of how big he is. Two big shots actually. And you know what? Hardly any crying, and none of it "serious". Not to say it isn't painful, but he handles it so well. His cries start when they poke him, and are done as soon as I can sit him up after they put the bandaids on. Jealous? Yeah, I thought so.

So, 11 days from his first birthday, Max weighed in at 22 lbs 15 oz. Such a long way away from the 4 lbs 14 oz. he started at!

3 comments:

  1. To say that I am jealous of Max's not crying would be an understatement. You are such a lucky Mom!

    I simply adore the pictures of your happy little Monkey. Happy (almost) birthday to Max!

    -Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks amazing! You would never know he was born early..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe he weighs 22 pounds! That's awesome! My princess is three and she only weighs 28 pounds. She was full term when she was born. But she's just determined to stay tiny.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my brand of heroin. Thanks for the fix!